Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Apr 19 - International Juggler's Day

I decided not even to look up the details of this day.  It could be about juggling, the manipulation of objects for sport ... I think my cousin did this for a while and was quite good at it.  It could be about the appreciation of said sport.  But I'll bet it is not.  I'll bet it is about my freaking life.

Now that I am teaching part-time I only have two days in which to get 525, 600 things accomplished.  This is on top of knowing 20 people will be at our home tomorrow night and the house isn't clean.  I mean, you know how much I love watching Tyrone work, but I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it.  I'm swamped!  Since it is International's Juggler's Day and I AM swamped, I am going to read this again to get some perspective.  I hope it can encourage you, too.



"See how the flowers of the field grow.  They do no labor or spin.  Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.  if that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you - you of little faith?"  Matt 6:28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 25 - National Towel Day

WHY A TOWEL?   Well ...  "... a towel ... is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitch-hiker can have. Partly ...