Thursday, April 14, 2016

Apr 14 - Dolphin Day

"We were born with our freedom; we were born with the truth."
(The Dolphin Song, ONJ)
WHY IT WOULD BE COOL TO BE A DOLPHIN:

Constantly hanging out with and building strong bonds with friends.

Always appearing to be content!

There would always be someone to 'bring me to the surface' when I feel like I am 'in too deep.'

I could dislodge a parasite just by leaping (imagine the quote fingers around the operative p-word there).  *wink*

I wish humans could also travel by jumping ... it saves dolphins energy whereas I'm tired just thinking about it.

Man, I'd love to travel by the jet stream of a boat without getting lacerated!

And last but not least, I'd love to be able to hear things other people can't hear.  I'm evil that way.
tee hee hee




No comments:

Post a Comment

May 25 - National Towel Day

WHY A TOWEL?   Well ...  "... a towel ... is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitch-hiker can have. Partly ...