Saturday, March 26, 2016

March 24-26 : Just Read Below

March 24 is … National Chocolate Covered Raisins Day
March 25 is … Pecan Day and Waffle Day
March 26 is … Make Up Your Own Holiday Day and Spinach Festival Day

I have no doubt, no doubt at all, that the boys in our house would opt for the holidays on the 24th and 25th over the spinach on the 26th.  Since I am on a diet, I think it is HIGHLY appropriate that today is also MAKE UP YOUR OWN HOLIDAY Day considering that I am going to do just that.  I will throw away the "rule book" (as if there is one) and put on my thinking cap.  Although I personally think today should be CHECK YOUR MAIL NAKED DAY, everyone should celebrate, and there should be no legal repercussions, I am instead going to go with something more familiar.  NATIONAL HASHTAG DAY.  *eye roll here*

#becausewhynot
#everybodydoesit
#nationalhashtagday
#ithinkhashtagsarelameandlazy
#imonarollhereokaybearwithme
#althoughsometimesitcanbefunny

On this holiday, people should celebrate by LEARNING HOW TO USE THEM.  For the love of Pete, people, please!  (sidebar:  Pete is my niece's cat)



No comments:

Post a Comment

May 25 - National Towel Day

WHY A TOWEL?   Well ...  "... a towel ... is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitch-hiker can have. Partly ...