Thursday, March 31, 2016

Mar 31 - SHE'S FUNNY THAT WAY

On this national holiday we can take time to the women that make us laugh.

I could talk about celebrity comedian women who completely slay me, like Ellen Degeneres or Tina Fey, or, I turn back time a tick and speak of Lucille Ball and brilliant Carol Burnett.  But you know, all women have a humourous side (some more than others) and some make us laugh all year long!  I am going to give homage to ... *drum roll here*






Angela, who randomly texts me dirty pictures.  Of herself.  Naked.  Just kidding, it's just hilarious stuff and I can't give you details because they are ALMOST as bad as her sending me dirty pictures of herself naked!  Really.









Julie, who makes me giggle with every email because she knows JUST what to say to ME that will make me spew my beverage over the computer screen.  I also can't give an example here because either you wouldn't understand it anyway ... or you'd read it out loud and someone you know might know her.  ;-)  But Julie has some technology to replace over here.












April, who was apparently born with a few more funny bones than the rest of us.  About everything.  She enjoys life and truly appreciates the funny side of it.  And ... some people are just. that. clever. I hate you, April.  I want to BE you.  *wink*







So here I gave homage to three women who are only celebrities to those who know them.  They are all great writers, too, of course.  There is a special throne in the afterlife for you three ... Angela, yours will of course be in hell (love you, bitch).

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 25 - National Towel Day

WHY A TOWEL?   Well ...  "... a towel ... is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitch-hiker can have. Partly ...