Wednesday, March 16, 2016

MARCH 16 - National Everything You Do Is Right Day AND Freedom of Information Day

I'm kinda having a bad day, no, bad week kinda, so I am going to share some weird tidbits I don't share with people in order to celebrate both days mentioned in the title.  Not that you care.  And I'm totally okay with you not reading this at all.  Like my Eeyore impression?

Anyhoo, I'm allergic to traditionally cured leather.  I immediately reread an email the  very second after I'd sent it ... much like I also immediately fish out stuff I've thrown in the trash because I've forgotten how to cook it (I do this one a lot).  I sometimes shout for no reason when I know noone is around.  If I am on some kind of numbered-jersey team I will ALWAYS choose 34.  I don't laugh out loud much, but the movie Spinal Tap makes me do it every time.  And I like window frames quite a lot. Aaaaaaaand last but not least, if your zit has gotten out of hand, I won't ask, but if you let me, I'd totally pop it for you - and enjoy this.

These are things I don't believe I have ever shared with anyone.  My husband only knows two of these for sure and would probably nod in non-surprise at the rest of them.  So, in the spirit of freedom of information AND everything I do is right ... there it is.  And I'm totally justified for my bad week too.  PFFT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 25 - National Towel Day

WHY A TOWEL?   Well ...  "... a towel ... is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitch-hiker can have. Partly ...