Thursday, March 10, 2016

10 March - LIFE IN THE CRACKS DAY, what?

I did a search for what it means to celebrate life in the cracks and came up with bupkis even though a whole slew of writers explained it down to ... errr ... nothing.

Studies prove that over 80% of all people living on the planet in the last five decades believe life exists in the cracks. Some feel life slips through those cracks. Still, no matter how you look at it, there is a shindig going on in those thin slivers and today’s the day you can join the fun....exploring the world, mind you, not the plumber's butt ... anyway,  I'm trying to decide what to explore today -- how about you?  Today maybe I'll book a trip to somewhere you'd never guess I'd go or maybe I'll just scream, "I WON!!" after getting money out of the ATM.  I can't decide.  And it's too late in the day, so I think I'm just going to go order a Happy Meal at McDonald's ... but I'm going to order it, "...with extra happy."  :-)

"I had to trust life and believe that life loved the person who dared to live it." - Maya Angelou

(and no, I don't know what "studies" prove the 80% thing ... stupid internet)


No comments:

Post a Comment

May 25 - National Towel Day

WHY A TOWEL?   Well ...  "... a towel ... is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitch-hiker can have. Partly ...