Sunday, March 20, 2016

March 20 - Alien Abduction Day (no, I am not making this up)

Keep an eye on the sky, it is E.T. day or something.  Apparently there is no clear record of how this day was created ... I've looked all over for it and only found one claim that it may (or may not have) started in Toronto ... so ... IT IS PROBABLY AN ALIEN PLOT!  RUN AND HIDE!  With an educated guess as to who may have very possibly been abducted by aliens with their souls and brains replaced, I would say in religion there is Robert Tilton and in politics there is, well, no doubt, The Donald.  Hey wait, if the last one is an alien, that should make him ILLEGAL, right??  ;-)

I could not help myself on any of these and I need to make this one short, so there you are.  I'll end on a positive note and say that if an alien actually took over Robin Williams, whose comedy was so otherworldly that he got his start as an alien on tv, I would say THANK YOU to those extraterrestrials.  As for those in the previous paragraph, I would put in a request to please take them back.  ;-)

Okay, I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 25 - National Towel Day

WHY A TOWEL?   Well ...  "... a towel ... is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitch-hiker can have. Partly ...