Tuesday, May 3, 2016

May 3 - Paranormal Activity Day

Paranormal simply means out-of-the-realm of normal, or, er, what the larger population considers normal.  In that case, my entire life is paranormal!  But, I know you know what I mean.

Dare I take this opportunity to promote CAKE OR DEATH, a play which needs a few more productions in order to publish ... it is a comic farce that peeks into the life of Emily and her two cohabitants, Lenore and Freedom, ghosts who passed away twenty-two years apart in the same apartment.  As the story unfurls, Emily sheds light onto the deaths of her two cohabitants, only to find out that if they don't move quickly, she could be the next one to kick the bucket!  It is an incredibly entertaining play about life, death, metaphysics, Shakespeare, James Dean, and The Wizard of Oz.  Yeah, if there are any takers out there who would like to read the script, let me know!!!

But I digress.  ;)

Each year on this day, people who believe (or have simply experienced) paranormal activities are encouraged to share their experiences with each other.

So, let's do it!  Let's share some stuff that has happened to us that cannot be explained away by ordinary scientific measures.

Okay, I'll go first.

After moving into this house I woke up and saw a guy in a floppy hat sitting cross-legged on the little deacon's bench in our bedroom.  It kinda scared the living hooey out of me at first and then after he vanished I just went back to sleep.  I later heard from our neighbour that the previous owner, since deceased, used to wear a floppy hat and described the same one ... before I told her about this!

I've got a few more, but ... you go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

May 25 - National Towel Day

WHY A TOWEL?   Well ...  "... a towel ... is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitch-hiker can have. Partly ...